Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Association for Rubber Development of Cambodia (ARDC)

Suprised that I have recieved phone call from my former Project Management Advisor at PRCC Project confirmed that I was appointed to work as Executive Secretary from Association for Rubber Development of Cambodia (ARDC) within a permanant staff as concern. The activities I have to be implemented as referring to the TOR that prepared together with my ex-boss since last week.
You know that, since the internal recruitment in preparing the official letter need to be signed from Secretary General from ARDC has been bottlenecked a month. So, this time consider as my good feedback to receive this hot information this morning. Therefore, I will begin my work from September 3, 2007 - :-) Times let just begine......
See that September 3, 2007 is the examination day from the Ministry of Labor and Vocatinal trainning to be positioned as civil servant. Well then, I might be able to organize my time by then. Have a nice day to me!!!!@
Fortunately, recently received the postpone date of the examination to 14 September 2007, so that I can deal with my time organizing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Penh,

Can you provide your email address to discuss a few things on Rubber industry in Cambodia?

Thanks.
Rj

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, not enough details information to connect the rubber company in Cambodia