Thursday, April 17, 2008

ma new career at CRDB/CDC

The first impression of my strong emotion toward career challenged with the new opportunity open was your name appeared on a short list for the interview. The first phase for the recruitment process is on going. On 25 April 2008 I was recieved a telephone called from Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board of the Council for the Development of Cambodia (CRDB/CDC) informed that I was one of four priorities candidates to attend the interview regarding to the position in charge of the EU & North American Aid Coordination Department.
I was shocked to here that I am available to make an interview in a high ranking level for the position challenging in term of the competitive career. On Monday 31 April 2008 at 9:00 Dr. Rith Vuthy, Program Director, called for a second outstanding of my personal interview in his office. It sounds like I have already been hiered from this project CRDB/CDC. But franckly, I shall wait an official announcement that I will be able to be in charged within this position. Not so long the day after tomorrow, someone officially notify to me that I pass both writing and interview exam. It was incredible for my effort in seeking career.
Finally, I started work at CRDB/CDC on Wednesday 02 May 2008 - First phase I got the Term of Reference (TOR) to understand for my duties and its responsibilties. In fact, within the work that I need to deal with shall related to the one active project name as Natural Resource Management and Livelihoods Programmes (NRMLP). Which is mean "CRDB/CDC Facilitation and coordination of the (NRMLP) I suppose to work for.

As we are aware that, as part of the July 2006 agreement between the Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) and Denmark to establish the Natural Resource Management and Livelihoods Programme (NRMLP), CRDC/CDC has been identified as the RGC coordinating agency for the NRML Programme. The Programme wil be managed through a Multi-Donor Livelihoods Facility (MDLF). CRDB/CDC will facilitate and coordinate Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) assistance and will liaise with the MDLF team to ensure the successful implementation of the Programme.

Specific CRDB/CDC responsibilities fall under four broad headings:
  • Programme Coordination
  • High Level Consultations
  • Joint Annual Programme Review
  • Component Support

In addition, CRDB/CDC will take responsibility for the closure of the Danida NRML Programme.

Terms of Reference (TOR)

CRDB/CDC Facilitation and coordination fo the Natural Resource Management and Livelihoods Programme (NRMLP)

Please see the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Council of Development of Cambodia and the development coorperation section of the Royal Danish Embassy Phnom Penh on Support to "The NRM & L Programme CDC partner"

No comments: