Monday, June 02, 2008

Stress on mind

Today I do not have much feeling concentrate to work hard, it seems I got a little stuck in mind which was not yet completely released. It was about yesterday action i did (I tell you, you didn't care about what I did but just to know that I was an talkative guy at the moment and made buddy mad.."hik hik" ...u konw what! I do really want to release its feeling from getting stress but I couldn't control and get the hell of my error brain somehow cuz it doesn't quick respond to me. It must be something has been put an obstacle on it, though. And I do need some help now. I need some more consultation. I need someone who I can talk to and make sure that the consultant must be the right person I direct to. So is there expert to assist on its stress? I don't care what the hell heppen next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stress ey te.. come on.. go out to eat. drink n have some dessert.