Monday, July 07, 2008

Let see the animals sleep!

I got a mission trip to Cho ram province 'called ksach kandal' since this weekend 6 July 08 where most poeple actively during the election compaign. Date of the Cambodian election to know who will be the next leader for the 4 mendate, the result will let you know after 27 of July 2008. Attached to the following cool pictures of the sleeping animals I took during the visiting pass in people families....1. good position sleeping baby cow so attracted to my snapshot, it also could be able to sight his/her mom where the back side you can see that!...2. Sleeping baby pig 'you may though that s/he seems pity just you can notice there is a rope hanged on his neck to protect he will not get the hell out of the house 'my feeling seem he looks pity' ...3 and 4. the following sleeping street dog and folk dog : "White and brown color dog i took at Wat Phnom...I do not think he is a street dog as the first look when I took it, he may have the owner, though! Whereas other sleeping dog with brown and dark color i took at my house, he is my dog! he is very expert in catching mouse. Well.. that's it for three different kinds of animals sleeping. Hey...SOMETIMES YOU MAY NOT SLEEP JUST LIKE THIS STYLE RIGHT?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.