Tuesday, October 07, 2008

If tomorrow never come, What would you do for today?

I personally think that, it doesn't have the specific answer in term of this question. Because tomorrow is still tomorrow which shall define a timeframe of the life cycle as per in reality Earth is still having movement unless you have capable to stop it anyway. Did you know the way it moves? Whereas everything is follow with a life cycle as well as in comparing with the planet goes around the sun . Did you know how it goes around the sun.
=> Tell me what you've got an ideas to share!
With naturally, we are born to live, live with a meaningful (and then ..????...) in significant to make sure at least you have left some legacy before the final breath. "Try to do what you are going to be tomorrow, instead you are becoming today", John C. Maxweel said. This is your time, and make it to mean on you.
I am asking you whether you can identify if tomorrow never come?
******
=> As the matter of fact, it was the only music by Ronan Kitting
expressed that if tomorrow nerver come.
lolz...


6 comments:

Sok Sabay said...

I give hope on tomorrow to come along. I hate being suck with today!!!! DAMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!! I hope tomorrow will bring something for me to perk me up!

PENH PHANITH said...

Rath!!! everyone has already been known that the past only just an experiences. We sometimes still wondering if we can learn from it or through it away. Then, you may try to eliminate unnecessary stuff leave on your mind by bringing it up ur current activities as a priority actions to be reached. Make sure you are able to do a good deep today for your tommorrow happiness!

Sok Sabay said...

I know, I know. But somewhere we were in state the lack of hope. Yes, you are right, I might try to eliminate unecessary stuffs but I just couldn´t make it up, but only time. Current activities you mention also roll on by time, though. I try not to care about tomorrow, but today. So, I just go with the flow.... But hey! I always need space when I´m down. hahahahahahahaha Stupid eh?

PENH PHANITH said...

I did know you need space for yourself to be alone. But it does not gonna work like this sometimes. Therefore, do not repeat more than twice by saying you were in state the lack of hope. Everybody have commited hopes even myself.

Your spaces shall ready for you everytime you acted, you calmed yourself down and your breath the messy stuff inside out. Of course, it's a little bit hard for applying to do so. But you see!...You've got g. friend, colleagues and other moral support to be shared. Not for long, it will release as per your emotionally told me. Than, u'll just fine and said "Oh, it has already been vanished and I don't need more burden of its double space" right?

Sok Sabay said...

For others, I don't know. But for me, giving me space is a great idea of reliving myself.

Hey I just hope that there are something coming along and perk me up, perk me up, perk me up! I have no idea why I'm so mess up and crazy like this. Honestly, if you asked me for the reason, I couldn't come up with any of it.

Hell, I'm so dumb and numb!

You know sometimes, we claimed at yesterday that you lose everything, you don't want to carry on, but when you wake up on tomorrow, you realized that you was just stupid and ashamed about yourself in yesterday. I hope it all gonna be worked out tomorrow. It's all I hope for.

All right, I'm going to be fine... Thank you for sharing me ideas, Phanith

PENH PHANITH said...

Then Good Luck!