Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's about a feeling huh?

Basically I am talking about feeling. . [ ! ] Can you just be able to define the meaning of your own feeling if it is concerning whom/things you are referred to, and be questioned yourself why the feeling aways comes around mines and goes beyond though!
Some of the time I always asked my feeling in term of Why & How are the main word for me to be considered in having much sensitive for a question mark!! The answer for this question is still in a secret on me. But it is not actually happenning somehow? I just mean about "thinking and feel what and how I am used to be the one got experiences. [I can not write those experiences rather than keep telling when I'm alone]
Well.. people really do not understand the way they admitted for the confrontation with the one they love. For example, what if you have been fall in love with someone [it was now deep in your mine], why don't you just tell either by telophone communication or seeking special moment with a comfortable place and start to confest about your feeling on her/him.
Are you prepare to get the result in Yes & No either "I need time to think and watch on you" ha ha.. It is simple and simple answer right?. I don't think so, I am surely know that everyone are the same status of nature whereas what the different is 'the emotion, feeling and heart'- Is it a visible to see and define? [why didn't you ask yourself to say you are now falling on her/him, why don't you just go deeply into heart and question about why it already felt onto this game! Because?

3 comments:

Sok Sabay said...

Because YOU JUST FALL, for some strange reason!!
It's hard to sweep her off her feet. So before you confess, listen to what your intuition tell you, sth like, does she deliver a message that she likes you so? Look at how she act, you might get some clue from that. Some girls just do sth stupid and dramatically like playing along with game and patiently waiting for you to make your move. But if you can tell that your confession will be failed by getting the negative answer, you should hold back and MOVE ON!!! Vice versa, if you can tell that she somewhat like you so, I suggest, GO AND BREAK THE ICE! You might get the positive answer. Who know? Unless you take action on what you want to do if you want to break your QUESTION MARKS off your head!

Whatever answer is, you must be prepared ok?? Plan it properly. If you decide to confess, it should not be made by phone calling or sms!

Heheheh Sorry just my idea only!!!

Don't linger, or you will be late, Phanith!

R_R

Anonymous said...

A little bit surprised with your argument. I really know what you mean.... Hey, buddy ! in my principles ,an very insighful man are looking what person doing rather than listening to what people are saying.Moreover, a smart man like me are focusing on the result rather than giving value on action.

PENH PHANITH said...

R_R, you have a nice comment, but I though it wasn't referred to me. :-) However, people may try to learn from this while they are probably saying "I dn't know how to confess otherwise I am not so sure of myself whether the confession shall properly in order without any fearsome because I am not ready to challenge for the fearless". Anyway, they are scaring to face a negative answer. I though that it is what some of the guys are in trouble. Mistake me if am wrong! Also, it's about a lack of confident as well as many more factors essentially be well prepared before the confession jumps forwarded!

I totally agree with you that the confession should not be made by phone, sms or mms while having a good moment in finding the incredible place to be confessed instead.

NB: Hi Anonymous, i don't know who you are but at least you provided good points for consider. I don't know also how much you are considered yourself being a smart guy but you have anyway gave me some clue.

However, every single problem, shall have at least the solutions come along. Without any listening to what people told you, it may not reflect on the evaluation whether those cases are tolerable or nonsense.