Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pina Colada

Pina Colada recipe

3 oz light rum (I replaced with Jin London or Barcadi)
3 tbsp coconut cream ( I replaced with milk)
3 tbsp crushed pineapples (I replaced with orange juice)

Old-style recipe for this popular drink. The coconut cream needs to have the right consistancy, some find the alternative, coconut milk to be too thin, however you can add condensed milk to coconut milk to bring up it's thickness. Add pineapple juice if desired.


The way I shake about a minute
The way it looks like called Pina colada of my own recipe. While the original recipe as mentioned above has replaced to my original recipe that mixed as becoming the same name called Pina Colada. You know, I have replaced as comprised with the orange juice and milk instead of coconut and Pineapple. Anyway, it still call the name Pina Colada. Nice and sweet hmmm...!


You wanna try?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only try but i wanna drink it @_@.

PENH PHANITH said...

you sure? Then come to my house on Sunday 5 April late afternoon. i'll do for you!

Anonymous said...

Really? ok, remember than...hehe

PENH PHANITH said...

I bet you dare not! am I right? if really can anyway, just come along with B1&B2. Appreciated of welcoming new style from south korea!

GB said...

ii have tried the actual Pina Colada at FCC, not at all that tasty and ii don't think it should be classified as Cock Tail, for ii could hardly feel anything besides da fruit juice.

Btw, your new recipe should be Milka-Oranga as you replaced milk and orange instead of Pine apple and Coconut... lolzzz

PENH PHANITH said...

lolz...just shake it on my own for fun as it is not exactly the way how the professional bartender made. I think it is all about the juice rather than we named cocktail. It is not the same as all those Maguarita, Singapore Sling, Mojito or some kinda of hard alcoholic bcuz it contain with milk. lol.. However, just to be served for gentle lady able to drink with less alcohol.. :-)